Designed for Cutting Tool Industry
Delrin Insert Accomodates Multiple Tools in Variety of Diameters
STEAM IS BETTER
Remove contaminants without an oil or water residue – optimizes tool cleanliness and measurement accuracy.
Pre-machined holes accomdate wide range of standard tool diameters. Radius grooves allow tools to lay flat.
Side tray and Delrin insert can be stand-alone or mounted to either side of the Steam Cleaner.
Clean Tools Measure More Accurately
When dimensional precision of the cutting tool is of the utmost importance, the tool cleanliness must be taken into consideration. A single spec of dirt, dust, debris can produce false measurements and potentially create unnecessary adjustments at the machine.
The TC-Boss Cutting Tool Steam Cleaning unit includes removable side tray with Delrin insert, 3′ flexible hose, 3″ steam dispensing handle with fingertip control, external pressure gage, indicator lights for both water level and steam pressure, copper tubing and brass fittings, a single boiler with heating element, polished steel enclosure with ergonomic handle for carrying. Includes a 1-year warranty on all parts and labor.
- Can be stand-alone or physically attached to either side of Steam Cleaner
- Delrin insert comes standard with multiple locations of 5 different pre-machined hole sizes to accommodate a variety of tool shank diameters (Ø.125”, .250”, .500”, .750” and 1.00”)
- 4 X 1” wide × 3.75” long × 1⁄2” radius grooves allow to lay the tools down flat if desired
- Delrin insert is raised off the tray and has strategically placed thru-holes for drainage
Cleaner Cutting Tools Now
- Overall Machine Dimensions: 216mm (8.5”) wide × 216mm (8.5”) high × 280mm (11”) long
- Heating Power: 1000W, 15 AMP, 110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 13.6kg (30 lb)
- Pressure: 5 BAR (75 PSI)
- Water Reservoir: 1 Liter (1.06 QT)