Accu-Edge Cutting Tool Inspection System
Highest Resolution for Cutting Edge Prep
5 Megapixel Camera
Fiber Ring Light Standard
Granite for Thermal Stability
4-Quadrant LED Illumination
Ultra High-Definition 4K monitor allows crystal clear images and control interface.
5 Megapixel Camera
Imaging system based on highest resolution camera for images
up to 400x magnification.
Enhanced Lighting Sources
Three adjustable LED lights for illumination including a 4-quadrant variable LED enhances tool definition. Fiber ring light provides alternate light wavelength to illuminate varying micro-geometries.
High-precision guide rails are mounted directly to the granite X & Z axis for optimal thermal stability.
Highest Resolution Measuring Tool
The Accu-Edge Cutting Tool Inspection System is designed to measure the smallest implements for the cutting tool industry, making production quicker, easier and more accurate than ever before. Includes all standard features of Accu-Tool plus Fiber Ring Light and Higher Magnification.
- Up to 400x Magnification
- Two adjustable LED lights
- Fixed Position 4-Quadrant variable LED light
- Product environment friendly
- Custom Overlays
- Linear glass scales
- Digital read-out for rotary axis
- High precision accuracy
The advanced cutting tool measuring software system allows for automatic measuring, auto edge detection and complex geometry inspection. The system can measure Step Length Diameters, Drill Clearance Angles, Cylindrical Margins, Rake Margin, and much more. Allows for Automatic screen calibration, and ability to save tool documentation by area of inspection. Software allows for automatic generation of custom inspection reports.
Operating system: Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit
Monitor: Flat panel wide screen 28″
Screen Resolution: 3840 x 2160 px (4K UHD resolution)
Output to: Cad, Excel and Word
Input: CAD for .DXF File Overlay
Focus Distance: 3.23″ – 6.89″
Field of View: 1.3125″
Camera: 5 megapixel industrial camera
Computer: Desktop (Supplied)
Resolution (Pixel): 5M
Output: USB 2.0
Accuracy: 0.001mm/ .00004″
Repeatability: 0.005mm/ .0002″
Warranty: 1 year
Light: Adjustable variable intensity LED work lights
Electrical Requirements: 110 VOLT 2.5 AMPS, 220V Optional
ITEM NAME: LMT-RBL
ITEM NAME: LMT-IHA
ITEM NAME: LMT-ACT-WS
Adjustable Workstation for the Accu-Tool. Adjustable featuring a mobile and adjustable computer screen, wood storage shelf, and side shelf for workstation.
ITEM NAME: LMT-HRMP
- High resolution monitor package:
- Ultra HD monitor (HD 3840 x 2160 True color accuracy (99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB)
- Ultra wide viewing angles, plus tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment features enable an uninhibited view
- Diagonally viewable image size: 23.8 inches
- Display screen coating: Antiglare with hard-coating 3H)
- Graphics board (1GB on-board DDR3 GPU Memory, 192 smx CUDA parallel processing cores
- Full shader Model 5 compatibility: all in a low-profile form factor for maximum system flexibility)
- 6ft Display Port digital A/V cable with latches
ITEM NAME: LMT-SBA